The BAVS 2016 conference reception and dinner will be held at the National Museum in Cardiff.
The reception will involve the following canapees:
· Chicken and leek tart with truffle mash
· Crispy Pembrokshire Potao, Caerphilly Cheese & Chives (V)
· Polenta and laverbread nuggets with pepper marmalade (V)
· St Fagan’s sausage with caramelised black pudding and apple
· Welsh goats cheese herb & sunblushed tomato tart (V)
Three additional trays will cater for delegates with the following dietary requirements: vegan, gluten free, dairy-free, no lactose, allergies.
We have taken care to provide an authentically Welsh menu. If you booked the conference dinner during registration, we invite you to select your menu preferences using the following survey: http://svy.mk/2aLhxYH. Please ensure that you read carefully and fill in your choices correctly – orders will be made on the basis of these choices, so no changes are possible after you have submitted your selection.
Any food allergies or intolerances you have indicated previously will be taken into account. Please note that the vegetarian starter and main are vegan and gluten free, and no dish contains nuts. Variations are possible: e.g. the barigoule can be served without aioli, and the strawberry desert can be served with dairy-free chibouche or with no chibouche. Please advise on special requirements in the Notes section of the survey.
1. Severn and Wye smoked and Atlantic salmon fishcakes with lemon and horseradish sauce
2. Vegetable ceviche salad
1. Roast rump of Welsh lamb with a confit shoulder bon-bon, Duchess potatoes, minted pea puree and Chantanay carrots
2. Leeks & artichoke barigoule (casserole) with toasted sour dough and aioli
1. Bara brith bread pudding with berry sauce and Pembrokeshire ice cream
2. Balsamic strawberries with black pepper chiboust
Please click through to the survey to see extra, allergy-related options: http://svy.mk/2aLhxYH.